Call our office to schedule an irrigation inspection.
Irrigation inspection includes:
* Checking of Timer and wiring
* Checking of Valves and wiring
* Checking of Emitters if clogged they will be replaced
* Checking sprinklers nozzles clogged they will be replaced
* Cleaning out irrigation box
See picture below the reason you should have your irrigation system checked yearly.
*Dirt build up
*Roots growing into your irrigation box
This can cause issues with your valves and wiring.
See 3rd picture that is how your irrigation box should look like.